~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Friday, June 12, 2009

Folding Space


I am so enamoured of this wonderful tri-shutter folding card design that I have already made three of them! Bonnie Szwalkiewicz (in my head I've been pronouncing it "soda crackers"...forgive me Bonnie) has posted a tutorial on her website ---> Click here.

Anyhoo, here is my first attempt...what a great way to use up all those gorgeous bits and scraps of dp that I couldn't bring myself to toss.

Here's another photo of it all folded up.

3 comments:

  1. I think I speak for both April and myself - Hindu illustrations!!! Damn it woman! What do I have to DO?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to give me images, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combos!

    And I like the soda-crackers thing. So much better than saying Bonnie Ummmmmm.....
    and yes, I answer to that too lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!