~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Monday, February 17, 2014

Birthday's are Magic!

My sweet granddaughter Lily turned 8 on Saturday.  She's mad about horses, so she had a nice ride on one of our neighbor's horses, Dixie.  Then we had birthday cake and opened gifts.  The only thing Lily loves more than horses are *magical* horses, of the winged and horned kind.  This image from A Day for Daisies was perfect for her birthday card.  It's a center step card and the inside reads "One day you're 7, the next day you're 8...Magic!"   I simply cannot stop using this Bailiwick background die...it's really to "die for."  Groans all 'round, I know I know.  Hope you all have a magical day!"



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet & magical birthday card! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy wow, miss lily is *8*??!?! that doesn't seem possible, does it? luckily *WE* haven't aged, nana!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!