~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Friday, August 12, 2016

hello

I have an ongoing love affair with Impression Obsession stamps and especially their very affordable but extremely cute dies. I've ordered several the past few weeks and felt very little guilt --where else can you get such a large dose of "darling" for so little. Their shipping is super reasonable as well (I have a pet peeve for companies who charge exorbitant amounts to ship a die that could be mailed for the price of a first class stamp. I get it that there should be some handling compensation, but don't gouge your customers. Here are a few of the dies I recently bought. Check out the adorable patchwork elephant and whale! So here are a couple of little cards I created. One is using a Heidi Swapp mini stencil, some distress ink and water smooshing and the second is a little gift enclosure card for a baby gift. Simple but I like them lots. Have a terrific Friday. Hugs, Kathy



2 comments:

  1. Two awesome cards Kathy. LOVE the ink smooshing with the stencil. Very pretty and great colours. And a great way to use your new hello die. And that elephant is so sweet! I'm going to have to check out Impression Obsession. Haven't been there for a while and have the feeling it will be hard to leave without spending some $$. :) Loll :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Loll. I truly am a huge fan of your art, so it means a lot to read your feedback. You inspire me to try new scary things. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments!