~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Friday, August 5, 2016

Weddings and New Babies....

So I'm not shy about copying if I think I can do a design justice.  I've been spending some time browsing Pinterest and saw this design done several ways by some talented cardmakers.  The idea of using folded 4" doilies for towels just took this design over the top for me.  Shout out to Krafting Karen for the great idea.  The silver cardstock used for the towel bar didn't photograph very well but it adds such a great touch!

























I created the plate rail, picture rail and baseboard out of scored white cardstock and tucked one of my new favorite dies Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Heart onto the "towels."  This could be for a wedding, an anniversary or even an engagement.  I'm thinking I'll be making more of these.

Have a great weekend!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!